Digital Logistics LLC
Digital Logistics LLC is a joint venture of Russian Railways holding (51% share) and INTELLEX LLC (49% share).
The main objective of Digital Logistics LLC is the development of the Freight Transportation Electronic Trading Platform (ETP GP) and the developing of a digital transport and logistics platform.
Implementation of the project is aimed at digitalizing the process of sales of freight rail transportation through ETP GP and creating for the Russian Railways holding and partners a fundamentally new digital sales channel for integrated logistics services.
Prerequisites for the creation of ETP GP and Digital Logistics LLC:
- The program “Digital Economy of the Russian Federation” (No. 1632-r dated 07/28/2017);
- The concept of the implementation of the comprehensive scientific and technical project "Digital Railway";
- FAS Russia regulations on the creation of an electronic trading platform guaranteeing free, transparent and non-discriminatory access to railway transport infrastructure.
- Optimisation of organizing the transportation of goods by rail using digital technologies for customers;
- Creating a trusted digital environment for participants in the transportation of goods;
- Improving customer focus and competitiveness of the railway transport.
The main activities
Organization using digital technologies of transportation of goods in domestic, international (direct and indirect) and transit communications with the provision of necessary related services.
Consumers and partners:
Consumers of services, mainly, will be customers who need ease of order and speed of organization of cargo transportation on a door-to-door basis. The partners of the company will be various participants in the transport and logistics market: operator companies, road carriers, terminals, warehouses, ports, shipping companies, foreign railways carriers, etc.
- flexible forms of contracts (agent, feasibility study, rent, management, etc.);
- flexible payment system;
- Advanced IT solutions (ETP GP, cloud services (for example, CLOUD).